1 February 2014

UD NAKED 3 PALETTE




When I found out that Urban Decay were releasing a 3rd naked palette, I was so excited. I bought the Naked 2 pallet in August of 2012 as a spontaneous buy on my flight coming home from Ibiza, and I think it was the best decision I ever made. Naked 2 became my everyday eyeshadow essential. I loved it then and I still love it now.

UD's Naked 3 palette was released mid-december so I obviously had to take the chance and put it straight on my christmas list. I was over the moon when I opened it on christmas day, thanks santa! Naked 3 is the same price as Naked 2, both retail at £37. I think that the naked pallets are quite justly priced, as you are getting 12 eyeshadows in each one, along with a brush which is also of a high quality. I find the brushes that are included in the palettes are amazing, the naked 3 pallete comes with a thick double sided brush which is really good. The thick side of the brush included is really good to apply a base colour all over the lid, whilst the thin side of the brush 
is excellent at applying a darker colour to the outer eyelid.


I love the colour range of this palette. The colours range from strange, which is a pale neutral matte satin eyeshadow to 'Nooner' - a medium pinky brown matte. The palette also includes darker colours, such as 'Blackheart' a gorgeous smoky black matte with rosy micro sparkles. I find this palette works best for natural day time looks, compared with the Naked 2 palette that includes colours offering sexy smokey eyes.

Do you own any of the Naked Palettes?

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin