31 March 2014

PRETTY PHONE CASES

First, let me just say that I'm not getting bribed in any way to compose this post which will more than likely compliment Sighh Designs up to the high heavens. I have been following Polly and her company SighhDesigns on twitter for about a year and a half now, and both her accounts are amazing. Her personal account is full of funny anecdotes and generally amazing tweets, whereas SighhDesigns showcases the variety of phonecases/pocket mirrors/etc you can buy from the comforts of your laptop. Anyway, enough on the contexual side of things.. lets get to the good bit.

One of my favourite things about Sighh Designs is the typography included on the phone cases. It makes the cases look so original and Polly always gets it right (she is a genius). For example, look at this biology based case, there is such a variation of font that just stands out and the background consisting of cells and organelles just seal the deal. What makes it even better is that this case was hand drawn, talk about dedication. I also love the pink/green colour scheme of this case.



Sighh Designs also make little pocket mirrors which contain the same kind of kooky designs. I love this one; this is basically my life summed up in four words. I am always getting lipstick on my teeth!


If you haven't got the general idea from this post already, I absolutely love Sighh Designs and I am so inspired by how Polly has sucessfully developed her own little business over time. In my opinion, her cases are so much better than the ones you can buy in shops such as Urban Outfitters - because they ooze individuality. She is so popular on Twitter and Instagram and I have seen so many people rave about her cases! She also has a blog which is very cute. You can check that out here .

Please go and check out Sighh Designs today, if you are anything like me (a sucker for cute designs) you will love everything.


 photo imagebutton-1.jpg

All of the photos included in this post were taken by the wonderful Polly , founder of Sighh Designs. I take no credit whatsoever for the any of pictures included in this post.

3 comments :

  1. please check out my blog: www.lilysbeautyroom.blogspt.co.uk its a beauty/fashion blog! thankyou ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute phone cases! definitely checking out the website now <3

    Check out my latest Spring inspo post! :)
    AL xx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin